Timbers Bachelor Gulch 2BD EXCHANGE 3
Free access to The Ritz Carlton amenities, such as Ritz KIdz program, Spa, Grotto room, fitness center and out door pool and hot tub. It is located adjacent to the Timbers.
The Timbers Bachelor Gulch on Beaver Creek Mountain, in Bachelor Gulch, offers the finest in luxury condominium residences in the Vail Valley. Take pleasure in the traditional luxury Timbers Resorts services and true ski-in/ski-out Village-to-Village skiing. FREE DAILY LIFT TICKETS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICING!!
Each luxurious three bedroom is approximately 2,000 square feet complete with a gourmet kitchen and an open living and dining area. There are two spacious master suites each with a king bed, a third en suite with two double beds and a queen pullout sofa in the living room. (rollaways are available upon request as well.) The bathrooms have heated Italian marble floors, Jacuzzi tubs, walk in showers, double vanities, luxury shampoos, shower gel and conditioners. Luxurious robes are also provided. There is a full size washer & dryer in each condo (laundry detergent is provided). Other exceptional services include:
• LIFT TICKETS and are all included in the price for winter reservations.
• Valet parking & bellman service
• Personal concierge services
• Ski valet services
• Private ski shop for Timbers Guests
• Twice daily housekeeping
• New Timbers game room with pool table and games for everyone
• Timbers Tykes room for our younger guests
• Exclusive New Timbers Fitness Center
• New Business Center and Conference Room
• New Fireside Terrace area for outdoor gathering
• Two on site hot tubs
Upon checking in, you are warmly greeted by the valet and bellman who will take care of your luggage and ski equipment. Not bringing your own ski equipment? Then you can rent top of the line equipment from the on-site ski shop that is exclusive for Timbers guests only.
When you are ready to hit the slopes, pick up your skis at the ski lockers where the ski valet will have your boots warm and skis prepared. Step out the door onto the snow at the base of the lift and the ski valet will hand you your skis and off you go. The younger members of your family can enjoy The Ritz Kids programs available both in the winter and summer at the adjacent Ritz Carlton Hotel.
Guests have access to all the amenities of the adjacent Ritz-Carlton Resort, including:
• 21,000 square foot spa
• Grotto room
• Fitness center
• Outdoor heated pool & hot tubs (year round)
• Fire pit and outdoor gathering area
• Restaurants and common areas
The Timbers Bachelor Gulch is connected to the hotel with an underground hallway for you to walk to the spa in your robe or to go to the pool & hot tub.
Effective November 1, 2018, Timbers Bachelor Gulch has revised the 2019 daily resort fee applicable to rental reservations as follows:
• Daily resort fee is $60.00, plus applicable local taxes.
We are very pleased to provide a luxury experience for your clients. Within this Resort the following on-property amenities are enjoyed:
• Onsite Parking for One Vehicle (additional vehicles @ $25 per night)
• TBG Weekly Activities & Welcome Reception
• Daily Coffee, Tea & Hot Cocoa Station
• TBG Game Room, Tykes Zone & complimentary DVD Now rentals
• Fireside Smores for all the family
• TBG Area Shuttle Service
• TBG Fitness Center
• TBG Hot Tubs
• TBG Business Center
• Complimentary access to digital newspapers & magazines (Press Reader, WSJ, NYT & FT)
• Wi-Fi / Internet
• Local Phone Calls & Fax
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have.
Since 1999, Timbers Resorts, the developer and operator of a collection of boutique, luxury resorts and private residence clubs, has established an unrivaled reputation in the resort and real estate industry. Timbers has received prestigious recognition at many of their resorts, namely Castello di Casole in Tuscany, which was voted the #1 Resort in Europe and The Sebastian – Vail, just down the street, the # 2 Resort in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure. Timbers Resorts’ properties are set in the most sought-after destinations in the world. Each one is as enticing as it is unique and all enjoy the ever-gracious service and amenities.
The Timbers Resorts has established the Bachelor Gulch Club as one of the premier residence clubs in the world and your experience will be nothing short of exceptional.
The weeks at Timbers Bachelor Gulch run from Saturday to Saturday and have a five - seven night minimum. Minimum nights vary from week to week. Please keep this in mind while planning your trip!
Kitchen and Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dining Table
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Paper Towels
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Clothes Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Linens provided
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Fireplace- Gas
- Living Room
- Pool Table
- Game Room
Pool and Spa Facilities
- Pool - Outdoor Community
- Hot Tub - Community
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of the total rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date. except Holiday timeframes (see below). Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- Holiday: Reservations starting December 18, 2021 through January 1, 2022 - the balance is due by September 1, 2021.
- A $500 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival or Sept. 1, 2021 for Holiday bookings.*
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival. *Holiday Bookings, reservations starting December 18, 2021 through January 1, 2022 are nonrefundable as of September 1, 2021.
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm.
- Check out is at 10:00am.
- For directions, check in instructions, lift tickets and the shipping of luggage can all be coordinated with the Timbers Bachelor Gulch concierge. They can be reached at 970-845-2400 or concierge@Timbersbachelorgulch.com.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Maximum occupancy for 2 bedrooms is 6 people, and 3 bedrooms is 8 people. (There are a few exceptions 3 bedrooms 3705 & 3604 allow 10 people. 2 bedrooms 3508, 3510, 3606, 3607, 3609 & 3703 allows 8 people).
- Lift tickets are included with Timbers reservations. The two bedroom comes with up to 6 for the week and the three bedrooms come with up to 8 for the week. Lift tickets can only be used for guests staying at the Timbers during their stay and are non-transferrable. There is no monetary value for them if they are not used.
- Parking: Parking for one vehicle is included for both 2 and 3 bedrooms. Additional vehicles may be charged $25 per day.
- There is $35 per night resort fee in the Summer and $60 resort fee charged per night in the winter, per residence payable to the Timbers upon arrival.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to you in such circumstances.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.