[Please do not check-in/out before or after the respective times listed above, additional charges apply for unapproved check-in/out.]
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 30 days prior to your reservation start date. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 30 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES:
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 14 days.
- A $250 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
CHECK IN/OUT POLICIES:
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton guests do receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
SPECIAL POLICIES: Smoking, Pets, parking, shipping of luggage, wifi
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots read check in instructions to see if applicable.
- Shipping of luggage. 8110 Shipping & Storage Solutions [https://www.bhhsvail.com/guest-services/shipping/]: Airline travel is challenging enough these days. Let 8110 Storage take all of that hassle away. Ship your gear before you leave and let 8110 Storage deliver it to your door when you get here.
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental property.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS. There are risks inherent in and associated with the use of any property, including the rental property, which may include risks of injury to person or property, or death. Certain risks may be more likely to occur in high altitude locales with severe climates, such as where the rental property is located. Call the rental company immediately if there is any matter about which you are uncertain or which you believe may present an unreasonable risk to you. Risks which may be inherent to the rental property and the location in which it is located may include, without limitation: wet, slippery, or icy conditions both inside and out; falling snow or ice; being in proximity of, or use of, a swimming pool, bathtub or hot tub including without limitation risks of, drowning, heart attack, stroke or reactions to pool or cleaning chemicals; allergic or other reaction to cleaning or “freshening” products; allergic or other reaction to manmade and synthetic materials; actions of third parties not under the control of the property manager or unit owner; theft of, or
damage to, personal property; electric shock or other injury in the use, or misuse, of any electric appliance or mechanical devise; risk of injury in the use of garbage disposals, trash compactors, steam showers, saunas and other similar appliances. Pregnant females (or women who suspect they may be pregnant) may be subject to particular risks and should consult a physician before using a hot tub or spa. Alcohol and other state-altering substances should not be used in or around a pool, hot tub, bath tub or sauna. The rental guests assume these risks, whether enumerated or not, known or unknown, on their own behalf and on behalf of any person under any legal incapacity for whom the rental guests may be responsible.
Guests will be charge for the following items below if applicable:
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.
Policies subject to change without notice.