[Please do not check-in/out before or after the respective times listed above, additional charges apply for unapproved check-in/out.]
- 50% of total rental cost is due at time of booking.Balances will be charged automatically to the card on file. Confirmations go out automatically when payments are received.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to arrival. Timbers reservations arriving Dec. 23, 2017 – Jan. 6, 2018 will have the final payment due September 1, 2017.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking on reservations made within 60 days of arrival or after September 1, 2017 for Timbers.
Note: All advance deposits and damage deposits shall each be held in a non-segregated Escrow Account by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, and no interest shall be paid on returned funds.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES:
- A $250 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival. A $500 per unit handling fee will be charged for Timbers cancellations.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival, except Timbers Holiday Bookings, in which case 100% of the total rental cost will be charged on cancellations made after September 1, 2017. *
- Sorry, partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend you obtain “travelers’ insurance.”
CHECK IN/OUT POLICIES:
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre-approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved or cancelled early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- The Ritz Carlton, Timbers Bachelor Gulch, and Lionsquare North Tower guests will receive daily housekeeping.
- We provide a starter of fine soap, shampoo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do provide laundry soap.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Used towels will be replaced during your mid stay clean, if applicable. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge. (These additional requested cleans will not be scheduled on Sundays or Holidays.)
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm. For winter reservations, if you are interested in knowing which day your mid stay clean will be you can email our office.
ADDITIONAL PERSON CHARGES:
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding.
- Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS:
There are risks inherent in and associated with the use of any property, including the rental property, which may include risks of injury to person or property, or death. Certain risks may be more likely to occur in high altitude locales with severe climates, such as where the rental the property is located. Call the rental company immediately if there is any matter about which you are uncertain or which you believe may present an unreasonable risk to you. Risks which may be inherent to the rental property and the location in which it is located may include, without limitation: wet, slippery, or icy conditions both inside and out; falling snow or ice; being in proximity of, or use of, a swimming pool, bathtub or hot tub including without limitation risks of, drowning, heart attack, stroke or reactions to pool or cleaning chemicals; allergic or other reaction to cleaning or “freshening” products; allergic or other reaction to manmade and synthetic materials; actions of third parties not under the control of the property manager or unit owner; theft of, or damage to, personal property; electric shock or other injury in the use, or misuse, of any electric appliance or mechanical devise; risk of injury in the use of garbage disposals, trash compactors, steam showers, saunas and other similar appliances.
Pregnant females (or women who suspect they may be pregnant) may be subject to particular risks and should consult a physician before using a hot tub or spa. Alcohol and other state-altering substances should not be used in or around a pool, hot tub, bath tub or sauna.
I assume these risks, whether enumerated or not, known or unknown, on my own behalf and on behalf of any person under any legal incapacity for whom I may be responsible.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The rental agent’s liability shall in no event exceed the amount of the rental payment received regardless of the kind or extent of injury, cause thereof, claim or legal theory advanced. The owner’s liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the rental payment received or the liability insurance then in place regardless of the kind or extent of injury, cause thereof, claim or legal theory advanced. Renter agrees to the foregoing and waives all right to claim damages in excess of the foregoing amounts, and agrees to be limited for all purposes to such amounts.
SPECIAL POLICIES: Smoking, Pets, parking, shipping of luggage, wifi
- Smoking of any kind (including marijuana) is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- A 4% property protection guest fee was included/added in your rate quote. We break out this line item separately on the receipt/confirmation as it is non-taxable.
- Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. Additional parking is available at the parking structures. Fees may apply.
- Shipping of luggage. You can ship your luggage to our office using Fedex or UPS only. Send to: BHHS (and the name the reservation is under) 150 East Beaver Creek Blvd. Suite B107 Avon Co 81620-5890. We can deliver to your rental property, however, there is a delivery fee. The first 4 bags are $50 (maximum weight not to exceed 100 pounds total) and $15 per additional bag. Note we do not get US Postal Service at our office. Items shipped that way will not arrive.
- If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible.
PROPERTY PROTECTION BOOKING FEE:
The Property Protection Booking Fee (PPGF) covers the guest for accidental damage caused to the property up to a maximum of up to $1,500. The PPGF does not cover intentional or malicious damage to the property nor injury to persons. Guests will be billed for all applicable damage if management in it’s reasonable discretion, determines that damages were intentionally, willfully, or maliciously caused. Furthermore, guests must notify management in the event of damage within 48 hours of its occurrence and fill out and return a PPGF damage form within 48 hours of the guests departure. PPGF coverage is expressly limited to the maximum amount herein recited and is expressly limited to accidentally damaged items and does not apply to missing items or injury to any person. PPGF coverage is not applicable for guests staying more than 30 days.
Many of the properties that we represent have wireless high speed internet service or Wifi. These properties use Comcast/Xfinity or Century Link as their service provider. We make every effort to ensure that the internet is functioning properly prior to your arrival, however we make no representations or guarantees that the internet will work all of the time. If the internet is not working properly, we provide contact information for Comcast/Xfinity or Century Link and we suggest that you contact them directly, as there could be a problem with their service. If you are still having problems, please contact our office during business hours and we will do our best to assist you. If there is a technical problem that cannot be solved, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties will not be responsible for any internet service provider or any other technical problem. Furthermore, BHHS will not refund you any money if there is any type of problem with the internet service.
Policies subject to change without notice.
CASH / CHECK / MONEY ORDERS / VISA / MASTER CARD / DISCOVER