Reasons To Consider Travel Protection
Without travel protection, travelers run the risk of possibly losing part or all of their vacation investment if unforeseen circumstances like the following happen:
- Illness, injury or death to you, your traveling companions, or a family member not in the traveling party;
- Natural disasters like hurricanes or blizzards that cause a mandatory evacuation or cause your rental unit to be inaccessible or uninhabitable;
- Inclement weather causing delay or cancellation of travel;
- Unexpected work-related activities like a job transfer, merger or acquisition;
- Road closures;
- You or Your Traveling Companion are hijacked, quarantined, required to serve on a jury, subpoenaed, required to appear as a witness in a legal action;
- Plus many, many additional covered reasons. 30 trip cancellation reasons in all.
- IMPORTANT: Refer to your policy for specific coverage details.
Click the link below to read a full summary of the CSA policy and description of coverage. The cost of the travelers insurance is 7% of the reservation total.
CONTACT US AT INFO@BHHSVAIL.COM OR 970-476-3800 TO ADD INSURANCE
[For insurance claims please refer to your confirmation for direct contact information to the insurance provider.]