The Timbers Bachelor Gulch on Beaver Creek Mountain offers the finest in luxury condominium residences in the Vail Valley. Take pleasure in the traditional luxury Timbers Resorts services and true ski-in/ski-out Village-to-Village skiing. FREE DAILY LIFT TICKETS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICING!!
Already familiar with the Timbers Bachelor Gulch? Click here to send an email to check availability!
** SUMMER 2022 – due to construction at The Ritz Carlton BG, the hotel pool and spa will be closed from April4th – June 30th, 2022.
Each luxurious two and three bedroom is complete with a gourmet kitchen and an open living and dining area. The two bedrooms have two spacious master suites each with a king bed, and the three bedrooms have two spacious master suites each with a king bed and the third en suite with two double beds. Each condo has a queen pullout sofa in the living room too. (Rollaways are available upon request as well.) The bathrooms have heated Italian marble floors, Jacuzzi tubs, walk in showers, double vanities, luxury shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. Luxurious robes are also provided. There is a full size washer & dryer in each condo (laundry detergent is provided). Other exceptional services include:
- LIFT TICKETS are all included in the price
- Valet parking & Bellman service
- Personal concierge services
- Ski valet services
- Private ski shop for Timbers Guests
- Daily housekeeping
- New Timbers game room with pool table, shuffle board, video games & more.
- Timbers Tykes room for our younger guests
- Exclusive New Timbers Fitness Center
- New Business Center and Conference Room
- New Fireside Terrace area for outdoor gathering
- Two on site hot tubs
Upon checking in, you are warmly greeted by the valet and bellman who will take care of your luggage and ski equipment. Not bringing your own ski equipment? Then you can rent top of the line equipment from the on-site ski shop that is exclusive for Timbers guests only.
Seamless Slope-side Access
When you are ready to hit the slopes, pick up your skis at the ski lockers where the ski valet will have your boots warm and skis prepared. Step out the door onto the snow at the base of the lift and the ski valet will hand you your skis and off you go. The younger members of your family can enjoy The Ritz Kids programs available both in the winter and summer at the adjacent Ritz Carlton Hotel.
Guests have access to all the amenities of the adjacent Ritz-Carlton Resort, including:
**Summer 2022 – due to construction at The Ritz Carlton BG, the hotel pool and spa will be closed from April4th – June 30th, 2022.
- 21,000 square foot spa – $50 fee if the guest is not receiving a treatment
- Grotto room – $50 fee if the guest is not receiving a treatment
- Fitness center – $50 fee if the guest is not receiving a treatment
- Outdoor heated pool & hot tubs (year round)
- Fire pit and outdoor gathering area
- Restaurants and common areas
The Timbers Bachelor Gulch is connected to the hotel with an underground hallway for you to walk to the spa in your robe or to go to the pool & hot tub.
The weeks at Timbers Bachelor Gulch run from Saturday to Saturday and have a five night minimum. Please keep this in mind while planning your trip!
About the Timbers Bachelor Gulch
Since 1999, Timbers Resorts, the developer and operator of a collection of boutique, luxury resorts and private residence clubs, has established an unrivaled reputation in the resort and real estate industry. Timbers has received prestigious recognition at many of their resorts, namely Castello di Casole in Tuscany, which was voted the #1 Resort in Europe and The Sebastian – Vail, just down the street, the # 2 Resort in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure. Timbers Resorts’ properties are set in the most sought-after destinations in the world. Each one is as enticing as it is unique and all enjoy the ever-gracious service and amenities.
The Timbers Resorts has established the Bachelor Gulch Club as one of the premier residence clubs in the world and your experience will be nothing short of exceptional.
Expect luxurious amenities at Timbers, Bachelor Gulch. Guests have come to expect the very best and they are never disappointed in the amenities offered at this Bachelor Gulch Village property in Beaver Creek.
- Daily lift tickets
- Golf privileges and significant discounts at Red Sky Ranch Golf Club
- Ski-in,Ski-out access
- Village-to-Village™ skiing at BeaverCreek®, Bachelor Gulch® and Arrowhead®
- Concierge services
- Ski valet
- Access to The Ritz-Carlton Resort Amenities
- Twice Daily Housekeeping
There is a $60 per night Resort fee charged at The Timbers. Parking for one car is included, there is a charge of $35 per night for each additional car.
Private Residence Amenities
- Elegantly appointed living area Entertainment center
- Gourmet kitchen Luxurious bathroom with imported marble
- Lavish master bedroom
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Spacious dining area
- Multi-line telephones with Internet access
- Ski-in, Ski-out access
- Renowned skiing
- White water rafting
- Mountain climbing
- Horseback riding
- Hiking Mountain biking
- Hot-air ballooning