Nestled on the western end of Vail Valley, you will find the charming mountain town of Edwards, Colorado. Edwards is an excellent base camp for your mountain getaway, offering an abundance of hiking, horseback riding, fishing, dining, and shopping. There are plenty of things to do in Edwards, CO, and you are a short trip away from endless adventures in the valley. Choose Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices to host your getaway, and select the perfect vacation rental in Vail Valley today!
Explore the Great Outdoors
Get outside and explore everything Edwards has to offer, from walking trails to horseback riding and fly fishing:
- Freedom Park: Visit Freedom Park and stretch your legs on the walking path, cool down at the splash park, or play at the multipurpose fields.
- Horseback Riding: Join Bearcat Stables for a guided horseback ride through Rocky Mountain scenery past wildflower meadows, groves of aspen trees, and local wildlife.
- Fly Fishing: Eagle River is a popular fly fishing spot for wild brown and rainbow trout. Join Vail Valley Anglers for guided fly fishing trips on the river year-round!
Things to Do in Edwards, CO: Dining
Stroll along the Riverwalk at Edwards and discover dining, shopping, and entertainment the whole family will love!
- The Gashouse Restaurant: Dine at this family-owned restaurant, serving the Valley for over three decades. Choose from their menu of steak, seafood, wild game, and soups.
- Zino: Enjoy contemporary Italian cuisine like brick oven pizzas, handmade pasta, and refreshing salads at Zinos.
- Main St. Grill: This Edwards restaurant offers casual dining overlooking the Eagle River. From happy hour drinks to Louisanna-inspired dishes, there is something for everyone!
Shopping in Edwards
- Edwards Corner Farmers Market: Visit the farmers market on Saturdays from June-September. Shop for fresh produce, meat, baked goods, coffee, and more!
- The Bookworm of Edwards: Stop at the Bookworm and find the perfect reading material at this local bookstore. Then visit the on-site cafe for coffee, breakfast, or lunch.
- Alpine Arts Center: Shop for locally made jewelry, pottery, knitting, and paintings here. Discover the perfect souvenir to bring home with you!
- Wild Heart: Browse the boutique clothing shops like Wild Heart to find a unique piece for your wardrobe, ranging from jewelry to cardigans.
Vacation Rentals Near Edwards, CO
After discovering all the things to do in Edwards, Colorado, return to your luxury vacation rental with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. We offer several property options near Edwards in Avon and Eagle-Vail. Regardless of where you stay, our private mountain homes are the perfect place to fulfill your luxury lifestyle dreams!