Vantage Point #408
Welcome to the spacious and stunning Southwestern-styled Rocky Mountain ski lodge. This roomy, bright and cheerful Vantage Point ‘condo-maximum’ boasts gorgeous views of Vail Mountain while promising an extraordinarily different experience from inside. The red bricked hearth and wooden mantled gas fireplace centers the living space with its earthy toned furnishings and splashes of colorful tapestries. There’s something unique about the stylistic approach to the interior design, it’s old-world artisanal meets contemporary elegance.
The hanging vintage clock looming above the great room lends a quality of ‘historical timelessness’ to the joyful atmosphere. The pottery, baskets, blankets, rugs and table runners have been specifically chosen to create a natural, artistic high desert vibe. It’s almost like having two vacations in two locales at once.
Stupendous four bedroom, two level condominium, in a great location, with majestic views of Vail Mountain! Only a very short walk separates you from the ski slopes and restaurants of Lionshead Village. Each updated bedroom is appointed with new carpet, its own remodeled bathroom, complete with granite countertops and high end cabinetry, and new windows. What is better than new? This large Vantage Point mountain home is an exceptional value! Entertain the whole crew with HD flat screen TVs/DVD, CD stereo, high speed WiFi, a gas fireplace, large deck with barbecue grill, free covered parking for one car. Sleep 10 comfortably in cozy beds perfectly arranged through the four bedrooms. Have a luxurious soak in the year round hot tubs, and take a summer dip in the outdoor pool, on the property grounds. The complex is also newly renovated with new balconies, railings and outdoor painting. Stay with us and see why this condo is a much better option than a hotel!
Layout of the interior: 4 BR/4 BA First Floor - Master room w king sized bed en-suite (Jack n Jill door) - Guest room w queen sized bed on bottom twin on top en-suite
Upper Level - Master room w king sized bed en-suite (Jack and Jill door) - Guest room w bunks (queen bottom/twin top) en-suite
We are living in a time of monumental change. What is truly essential has been newly re-defined for each of us. Time is now more precious than ever. We value your time and how you choose to spend it. So, why not make your ‘time-away’ really count? No time like the present. No place like here.
Because your safety, health and well being are of vital importance to us, we are taking extra pre-cautionary care in maintaining the cleanliness of all our properties, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards eradicating viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to book your dream vacation with us:
1. We offer industry leading travel insurance, with a few options available to suit your particular travel needs.
2. A simple, streamlined, efficient and convenient check-in process. Go directly to your property with your very own personal access/entry codes.
3. Trusted, family-owned business that has an exemplary reputation. Servicing the Vail Valley in property management for over 30 years. Staffed by a seasoned and immensely experienced, local managerial team.
4. 24 hour emergency on-call customer service with attentive on-duty staff.
5. Online concierge service to assist in planning your travel (i.e. reduced rates on rental car or transportation, discounted ski rentals and even grocery delivery.
Be our Guest
Be at Home
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Town of Vail Sales tax license #000373
Bedding1 King,1 King, bunk bed (queen/twin), bunk bed (queen/twin),1 Pull-Out Sofa
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Smoke detectors
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Linens provided
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
Kitchen and Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Paper Towels
- Dining Table
- Living Room
- Fireplace- Gas
Pool and Spa Facilities
- Pool - Outdoor Community
- Hot Tub - Community
Guest Reviews of vantage point #408Vail , CO
Perfect for our family ski trip!
We really enjoyed our stay in Vail!
Great location with 4 good en-suite bedrooms
Great location and plenty of space
The stay in Vail was exceptional and the rental unit was very co
Great for skiing
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to your reservation start date for winter. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 30 days.
- A $150 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable for any reason on cancellations made less than 60 days of arrival. We strongly urge you to purchase traveler's insurance either thru us or on your own. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Partial or pro-rated funds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues, transportation delays, pandemics, COVID-19 outbreaks, resort closures or governmental orders. We strongly urge you to purchase traveler's insurance either thru us or on your own. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby. Although check-in times are stated, the respective check-in time is not guaranteed and may be delayed as a result of unforeseen events.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of hand sanitizer, fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton reservations receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
- COVID-19 Housekeeping- Please see our website bhhsvail.com and read the COVID-19 remarks section at the top of the website to see the steps we are taking.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- No Parties: Renter agrees to not have or permit any party in the residence or on a related area such as a lawn, driveway, porch, patio, or balcony.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots. FOR ALL PROPERTIES, PARKING VIOLATIONS WILL INCUR A MINIMUM FINE OF $100 OR MORE PER VEHICLE PER DAY.
- Shipping of any items. DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING TO THE RESIDENCE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE IT! We are not responsible for any lost or missing items that are shipped to the residence or our office. For luggage please refer to the following information: 8110 Shipping & Storage Solutions [https://www.bhhsvail.com/guest-services/shipping/]: Airline travel is challenging enough these days. Let 8110 Storage take all of that hassle away. Ship your gear before you leave, and let 8110 Storage deliver it to your door when you get here! For any other items, you can use the UPS offices (there may be a fee) located in West Vail [ph. (970) 476-3292, 2121 N Frontage Rd W, Vail, Colorado 81657] OR Avon [ph. (970) 949-0615, 150 E Beaver Creek Blvd A102, Avon, CO 81620].
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental property.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to charge back fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited charge back request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- COVID-19 Quarantine- In the event that you learn that you or anyone in your party contracts COVID-19 during your stay and you are instructed to quarantine, we will do our best to work with you but make no guarantees that you will be able to quarantine in the same property. Additional charges will apply based on the rate at that time for any extension beyond your agreed upon checkout date.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.