Aspenwood Lodge 201
Welcome to our home away from home in Arrowhead Village of Beaver Creek. Arrowhead is a beautiful gated community with gorgeous flowers in the summer & the easiest and least crowded ski access in the winter. Our beautiful condo is just 100 steps from the Arrowhead lift which provides full access to Beaver Creek’s world class skiing.
This spacious 1200 square foot 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom is clean and well appointed. The king bedroom has a flat screen tv and attached bathroom with 2 sinks, deep soak tub and a separate shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and twin bed, and flat screen tv. The full bathroom is right across the hall.
Enjoy all new furnishings and mattresses from Room and Board and Restoration Hardware. Hard wood floors throughout. Fully stocked full kitchen. Flat screen tv's in the living room and both bedrooms. Blue Ray DVD/Full stereo system. Relax on the patio with the best views in the building of the sunset and Western mountains.
Amenities: Heated ski locker with easy ski access. Gorgeous heated year-round pool with hot tub & kid’s pool. Wonderful large playground with charcoal grills and picnic tables. Underground heated parking. Exterior heated walkways to access pool and chair lift. Balcony with nice tables, chairs and grill. Washer/dryer in the unit. Gas fireplace. One of the closest properties to the lift, pool & playground. Complimentary WIRELESS internet access. Recycling center in the garage.
Shuttle service: Village to Village service available every 30 minutes from the Alpine Club to Beaver Creek Village between 8:20-11:15 and 1:00-5:30. Bachelor Gulch is just one ski run away.
Enjoy many mountain activities at both Arrowhead Resort and Beaver Creek. Explore the Riverwalk at Edwards with dining, shops, and movies or check out Avon restaurants -both located approximately 2 miles away.
Reasons to Book with us:
1. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries).
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
Arrowhead short term license #STR-052
Bedding1 King,1 Queen,1 Twin,1 Pull-Out Sofa
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Tub
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Community
- Laundry On-Site
- Linens Provided
- Laundry Room
- Living Room
- Gas BBQ
- Near Slopes
- Pool Access
- Private Deck
- Walk to Ski Slope
- Garage 1 Space
Guest Reviews of aspenwood lodge 201Edwards , CO
Nice place in a great location.
Wonderful stay in this condo
Would stay here again
Great place and great location
Beautiful condo, easy walk to lifts.
Wonderful property and location!
Very nice unit
An excellent property!
Nicely maintained and excellent location
March 2017 Stay
A real home away from home!
Gorgeous mountain setting and cool rains. Perfect to rest and r
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to your reservation start date. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 30 days.
- A $250 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton reservations receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots.
- Shipping of luggage. 8110 Shipping & Storage Solutions [https://www.bhhsvail.com/guest-services/shipping/]: Airline travel is challenging enough these days. Let 8110 Storage take all of that hassle away. Ship your gear before you leave, and let 8110 Storage deliver it to your door when you get here!
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental property.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.