Welcome to ‘twenty first century’ ultra mod-luxe condominium living in the heart of the charmingly quiet residential town of Avon. Greenbrier #14 offers state-of- the-art ‘everything’, literally at the touch of your fingers.
Here’s where technology, convenience and design meet current demand. This entire spectacular unit is technologically equipped for ease of functioning with regards to lighting, window operation, gas fireplace, climate control and more. Even the fabulous high-end Toto toilets are touch activated, adding even greater value to this newly remodeled, super sleek modern marvel. Why shouldn’t negotiating space be as efficient and easy as this?
Enjoy all the accoutrements of luxe style living in this mountain getaway: steam shower, heated floors (radiant heat), three 4K ultra high definition televisions with DIRECTV, Netflix and Apple TV, high speed wireless internet, private washer and dryer, and a modernized full kitchen with top tier appliances nestled among handcrafted cabinetry. Greenbriar #14 is conveniently located, and ready to welcome up to six guests for an incredible experience. The town of Avon, at the base of Beaver Creek Resort, has a terrific range of restaurants, shops, and activities for the whole crew. Winter sport enthusiasts will delight in the complimentary shuttle to the slopes of the fabulous Beaver Creek Resort, or the short drive to Vail Resort for some more world class skiing, shops, and restaurants. For indoor fun, saunter over to the nearby Avon Recreation Center where, for a small fee, you will not only find yoga, cardio equipment and Pilates classes, but also an aquatic center that includes a lap pool, climbing wall, water slide, and lazy river. Nottingham Park is also within walking distance and has activities all year round. Winter, summer, spring, or fall, this is the perfect condo for your Colorado adventures!
Layout of the Interior: 2 BR/1.5 BA One Floor - Master room w king sized bed - Kids room w two twin bunks and one stand alone twin day bed - Full bathroom w shower and Toto toilet and raised granite sinks - Half bath w Toto toilet
We are living in a time of monumental change. What is truly essential has been newly re-defined for each of us. Time is now more precious than ever. We value your time and how you choose to spend it. So, why not make your ‘time-away’ really count? No time like the present. No place like here.
Because your safety, health and well being are of vital importance to us, we are taking extra pre-cautionary care in maintaining the cleanliness of all our properties, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards eradicating viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to book your dream vacation with us:
1. We offer industry leading travel insurance, with a few options available to suit your particular travel needs.
2. A simple, streamlined, efficient and convenient check-in process. Go directly to your property with your very own personal access/entry codes.
3. Trusted, family-owned business that has an exemplary reputation. Servicing the Vail Valley in property management for over 30 years. Staffed by a seasoned and immensely experienced, local managerial team.
4. 24 hour emergency on-call customer service with attentive on-duty staff.
5. Online concierge service to assist in planning your travel (i.e. reduced rates on rental car or transportation, discounted ski rentals and even grocery delivery.
Be our Guest
Be at Home
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Town of Avon Sales Tax License #007334
BeddingOne king bed, One bunk, and twin trundle
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Smoke detectors
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Linens provided
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Clothes Washing Machine
Kitchen and Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Paper Towels
- Ice Maker
- Dining Table
- Coffee Maker - Keurig
- Living Room
- Fireplace- Gas
Guest Reviews of greenbriar 14Avon , CO
We love staying in this unit!!
This is well done property that is very comfortable!!
The owners have done a really fantastic job with the renovation of this unit!!
Great place with nice updated living space!!
Would definitely return on trips back to Colorado!!
Great place to stay in
It was very high tech with the best amenities!
Avon is very central between Vail & Beaver Creek!!
High end finishes at perfect location!
This was a great location. Close to the bus line. Condo was well appointed. Loved the heated flo.
Clean and Cozy
Perfect place for a family Vacation
Great property! We enjoyed our stay. Cozy, clean, well located & offers every modern convenience!
Beautiful and luxurious home!
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to your reservation start date for winter. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 30 days.
- A $150 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable for any reason on cancellations made less than 60 days of arrival. We strongly urge you to purchase traveler's insurance either thru us or on your own. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Partial or pro-rated funds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues, transportation delays, pandemics, COVID-19 outbreaks, resort closures or governmental orders. We strongly urge you to purchase traveler's insurance either thru us or on your own. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby. Although check-in times are stated, the respective check-in time is not guaranteed and may be delayed as a result of unforeseen events.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of hand sanitizer, fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton reservations receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
- COVID-19 Housekeeping- Please see our website bhhsvail.com and read the COVID-19 remarks section at the top of the website to see the steps we are taking.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- No Parties: Renter agrees to not have or permit any party in the residence or on a related area such as a lawn, driveway, porch, patio, or balcony.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots. FOR ALL PROPERTIES, PARKING VIOLATIONS WILL INCUR A MINIMUM FINE OF $100 OR MORE PER VEHICLE PER DAY.
- Shipping of any items. DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING TO THE RESIDENCE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE IT! We are not responsible for any lost or missing items that are shipped to the residence or our office. For luggage please refer to the following information: 8110 Shipping & Storage Solutions [https://www.bhhsvail.com/guest-services/shipping/]: Airline travel is challenging enough these days. Let 8110 Storage take all of that hassle away. Ship your gear before you leave, and let 8110 Storage deliver it to your door when you get here! For any other items, you can use the UPS offices (there may be a fee) located in West Vail [ph. (970) 476-3292, 2121 N Frontage Rd W, Vail, Colorado 81657] OR Avon [ph. (970) 949-0615, 150 E Beaver Creek Blvd A102, Avon, CO 81620].
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental property.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to charge back fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited charge back request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- COVID-19 Quarantine- In the event that you learn that you or anyone in your party contracts COVID-19 during your stay and you are instructed to quarantine, we will do our best to work with you but make no guarantees that you will be able to quarantine in the same property. Additional charges will apply based on the rate at that time for any extension beyond your agreed upon checkout date.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.