Vail Colorado winters have long been synonymous with tourists flocking the region to ski legendary slopes. Vail is world-renowned for having one of the largest ski resorts in the world, with a whopping 5,200 acres of skiable terrain. Colorado’s diverse landscapes and back bowls are easily accessible when you choose Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices to host your winter vacation in Vail.
We have dozens of ski in ski out rentals available so that you won’t miss a moment of world-class skiing. Besides having unlimited access to the mountain, Vail Village offers a distinct charm and endless opportunities for apres ski. Nothing beats strolling through the cobblestone streets past the beautiful Europen-inspired architecture. An epic mountain adventure awaits, and you will soon discover Vail is like nothing on Earth.
Understanding the Vail Ski Areas
Since there are thousands of acres of skiing available at Vail Ski Resort, the most difficult decision is deciding between the 190 trails available. There are three areas of the mountain that include the Front Side, Back Bowls, and Blue Sky Basin that feature terrain for burgeoning beginners and experts alike. If you are interested in skiing in Vail, make sure to purchase a day pass or lift tickets well in advance. Here is a breakdown of all the skiable areas at the resort, so you can easily choose where to start:
- Mid Mountain: The runs on Mid Mountain are friendly for beginners and include adventure zones for families. But, don’t worry, there are several exhilarating runs for more experienced skiers as well!
- Golden Peak: This Vail ski area is home to the ski and snowboard school, ideal for anyone learning to ski for the first time.
- Northwoods Bowl: This bowl offers remote and easily accessible terrain with epic views.
- Game Creek Bowl: Over 200 acres of bowl skiing is available for all abilities and skill levels.
- China Bowl: The legendary China back bowls offer Vail’s steepest runs with wide-open terrain and groomed runs.
- Sun Up & Sun Down Bowl: These bowls provide Vail’s most breathtaking views and some of the most iconic runs on the slopes.
- Siberia & Mongolia Bowl: If you are an advanced skier looking to explore ungroomed trails, then this ski area is for you!
- Blue Sky Basin: Explore even more backcountry runs on the groomed glades that will completely immerse you in nature.
Experience Vail Colorado Winter
Now that you have more information about the Vail Ski Resort, it’s time to start thinking about where you will stay. Our properties at Berkshire Hathaway make it easy and convenient to access a world of skiing from your doorstep. We also help you save on ski equipment rentals when you reserve online. Browse all of our luxurious ski in ski out rentals and start planning for an epic Vail Colorado winter vacation.