With temperatures well into their annual plummet, the snow will continue to grace the Rocky Mountains as they lend themselves to those seeking a romantic getaway in Colorado. Now that we’re past the early stages of the coldest season, it’s time for us to dust off the ski goggles, long johns, and scarves to embrace the snow. Whether it be from residual joy leftover from the holiday season or our inclination to stay inside, there is something about winter that makes it perfect for snuggling with that special someone. There are very few things that can ignite passion like a secluded mountain retreat in the Rockies. And even if you aren’t into skiing, there are still plenty of things to do near Vail, Colorado, that doesn’t involve being slopeside. In the heart of it all, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has a distinguished collection of Vail vacation rentals awaiting your presence.
Romantic Vacation Home Rentals in Colorado
Whether you’re still figuring out each other’s quirks or celebrating decades of dedication, a romantic getaway in Colorado is an extraordinary endeavor that is sure to break the mold. Sprinkled throughout the Vail area, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices invites you to experience an unforgettable mountain retreat with one of our properties as a basecamp. From iconic locations fully displaying their winter personas to a bevy of alpine winter activities, nurturing your relationship beyond expectations might seem too easy in the Rocky Mountains. Still, we can assure you that you’ll be doing it right. Going above the everyday niceties is crucial for any relationship, and the natural scenic beauty of Colorado will flawlessly set the stage. Rural charm and Rocky Mountain hospitality are the cornerstones of a romantic getaway in Colorado, but we’ll share a few other things that will add to the allure.
7 Romantic Things to Do near Vail, Colorado
- Have an upscale dining experience in the privacy of your vacation home after perusing the Vail Valley Dining Guide for the best takeout and catering options.
- Visit Monkshood Cellars in Minturn for a wine tasting and bring at least one of your favorite bottles home to commemorate your mountain retreat.
- Live the sweet life by making a stop at Rimini Chocolate for world-class convections, including pastries and gelato. There are two locations conveniently located in Vail and Beaver Creek.
- AnnaVail Cheese is less than 40 minutes west of Vail and is the region’s premier cheesemonger specializing in farm to table fare.
- Snowmobile tours with Sage Outdoor Adventures are an adrenaline-pumping way to immerse yourself in the Rockies while you explore your new favorite vacation spot.
- Cuddle up next to a fireplace and listen to the sounds of wood crackling as you hold each other close.
- Soak in a hot tub after each day of winter exploration and adoration.
Vail Vacation Rentals by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
A romantic getaway in Colorado is possibly the perfect example of how you don’t need to travel to Europe to reignite the passion in your love life. The Rocky Mountains’ symbolic nature signifies much more than winter sports, and we welcome you to find out for yourself. For more information or to reserve your Vail vacation rental, please visit us online or call 970-476-3800.