To all of our guests during this challenging time, we all need to look forward to experiences we can trust. It is hard to keep up good spirits when you just had to cancel your next great escape. Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices and the Town of Vail have been working hard to keep our community safe and sound, but we miss you and we look forward to hosting you this summer or next winter!!
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we have amended our rental policies for summer 2020. Final payment is now due 14 days prior to arrival rather than 30 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is $50 rather than $250 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival. We are now offering Cancel For Any Reason Insurance as part of our travel insurance offering, please inquire for further details.
We are taking extra precautions and adding additional cleaning to all of our homes and condominiums, including:
- Increased hand washing for all employees.
- Employees will wear face coverings anytime they are in a property.
- Employees will stay home if sick.
- Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and door knobs.
- We use a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards killing viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
- Supplying each rental with hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray
We look forward to seeing you soon!!