Townsend Place A206
Nice 1 bedroom, 2 bath in the heart of the Beaver Creek Resort with brand new sleeper sofa, comfortably sleeps 4! Beaver Creek rental home is a very short walk to the Beaver Creek Village. Ski in-out via the ski way behind the building that can be accessed right outside the back door. This ski way brings you to the Elk Horn chair lift. You can ski right back to the property via the Oxford Skiway. On the lobby level, you have access to a ski storage locker, so you do not need to lug your skis around. The residence is on the 2nd floor, which is two levels up and the building has an elevator.
This residence has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a Crockpot, regular coffee maker, dishes, glasses and cooking utensils, etc. The dining area has seating for 4 and there are 3 counter bar stools.
The master bedroom is off the right of the living and has an en suite bathroom. The master bathroom has double vanities, a tub/shower combination. There is an additional full bathroom which is off the living area. The bedroom has a flat screen TV as well as the living area. The living area does have a sleeper sofa to comfortably accommodate 4 people.
There is an electric grill on the deck, as well as the stash of firewood for the wood burning fireplace. You do have access to the brand new hot tub that is exclusively for Townsend Place guests.
There is a washer and dryer in the residence, in a closet off the entry area (we do provide laundry detergent).
- Wifi is included. Instructions are posted in several places. There is a sign at the property, it is in the black binder and it will be in the phone app that we provide.
- Fully equipped kitchen (in all). Crockpot, regular coffee makers, dishes, glasses, and cooking utensils.
- At the property: hair dryer, humidifiers, iron and ironing board are provided.
- The check out clean is included in the rate, however, any additional housekeeping requests are available at an additional fee. We provide linens (sheets and towels), only starter soaps shampoo/conditioner combos are provided.
- Groceries shopping services are available.
- Unlimited access to Beaver Creek Dials a ride for within the Beaver Creek Resort. To go outside the resort Uber, taxis and airport shuttle options are available in the area.
THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
This home is located in a quiet building and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting.
Bedding1 King,1 Pull-Out Sofa
- Mountain Biking
- Winter Sports
- Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Digital/Satellite Cable
- DVD Player
- High-Speed Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Scenic View
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Gas BBQ
- Ski In / Ski Out
- Carport 1 Space
Guest Reviews of townsend place a206Avon , CO
Fantastic Unit in Pristine Location
This place was gorgeous
Very nice condo
Great Location, Great Unit, well-equiped.
Great Place Would Return
Great Condo in Beaver Creek
We enjoyed our stay very much and were lucky enough to get snow
simple but perfect
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to your reservation start date. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 30 days.
- A $250 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton reservations receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots.
- Shipping of luggage. 8110 Shipping & Storage Solutions [https://www.bhhsvail.com/guest-services/shipping/]: Airline travel is challenging enough these days. Let 8110 Storage take all of that hassle away. Ship your gear before you leave, and let 8110 Storage deliver it to your door when you get here!
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental property.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.