Lionsridge Loop Residence
This home is ideal for those seeking both plenty of room, privacy and convenience.
This bright and spacious 5 bedroom home is perfectly situated across from the ski area with amazing views to Vail Mountain. It is a convenient 5 minute drive by car to the Vail parking structure (Reimbursement for parking for up to $25 a day) or take the free shuttle that stops right by the home.
Private hot tub for up to 8 people, is conveniently located on the deck with wonderful views of Vail mountain. Overlooks a green belt, which provides plenty of privacy and space to have fun in the back yard.
This single family residence has lots of space for families or for a small corporate retreat. The main level open floor plan is perfect for families or corporate outings, with its expansive windows and stone fire place. The kitchen is outfitted with top of the line appliances and is well equipped for preparing meals for entertaining. There is a separate entertainment room next to the kitchen with a large flat screen television, ideal for watching movies or playing games.
The master suite comes complete with a TV and views from the slider door. The master bathroom boasts double vanity, separate shower and large Jacuzzi tub. Three bedrooms upstairs have ensuite bathrooms each with tub/shower combos.
Guests of this residence will also receive free access to the Aria Club and Spa located in West Vail. The Aria Club and is Vail's most extensive workout facility. Offering cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs. Fitness classes, personal training, Pilates & indoor tennis are also available for an additional fee.
• Reimbursement for parking for up to $25 a day
• Private hot tub
• 4 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms (bunk room does not)
• Oversized deck lots of outside seating.
• 2 car garage and plenty of parking in the driveway.
• Free high speed wifi
• TV’s in each room in addition to a den with a TV
• Free access to the Aria Club and Spa
• Summer: basketball hoop in driveway.
• Shuttle access both directions down to the stop or up to the stop.
Town of Vail License #SLT000636
Bedding1 King,1 Queen,1 Queen,2 Twin,1 Queen,1 Twin
- Mountain Biking
- Winter Sports
- CD Player
- Digital/Satellite Cable
- DVD Player
- High-Speed Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Scenic View
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Gas BBQ
- Mountain Views
- Private Deck
- Private Hot Tub / Spa
- Garage 2 Space
Guest Reviews of lionsridge loop residenceVail , CO
Perfect! Great location
Great property for our group.
Everything we wanted and needed
Beautiful home, great location, perfect for groups!
Vail September 2016 Trip
Well equipped home
Great place to stay!!
Good accommodation, convenient location
Great family retreat
Perfect for a Family Reunion
Very clean and comfortable home with nice view of the mountains.
Superbowl ski trip weekend
Great time in Vail
Fabulous Easter holiday with family
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to your reservation start date. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 30 days.
- A $250 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton reservations receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots.
- Shipping of luggage. You can ship your luggage to our office using Fedex or UPS only. Send to: BHHS (and the name the reservation is under) 150 East Beaver Creek Blvd. Suite B107 Avon Co 81620-5890. We can deliver to your rental property, however, there is a delivery fee each way. The first 4 bags are $50 (maximum weight not to exceed 100 pounds total) and $15 per additional bag. Please have return labels ready for shipping upon departure. Note we do not get US Postal Service at our office. Items shipped that way will not arrive.
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental property.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.