Village Inn Plaza #32
It’s showtime at the spectacular Inn! And you’re the guests of honor. The plaza is buzzing with excitement. You are cordially invited to embark on your next great adventure. This modern mountain penthouse condo ‘maximum’ is supremely situated ‘inn’ the very heart of Vail Village and accessible to all the activity this area is renowned for. But, don’t be concerned, you’re at a safe enough distance to enjoy your privacy. At Village Inn Plaza #32 you are afforded the very best of both upscale luxury accommodations and an optimal locale. There’s an elegantly rustic refinement to the tastefully furnished living space. It’s exceptionally well accoutered and even has a private elevator for your convenience. The granite stone hearth with inset gas fireplace adds the warmth of true welcome. Cathedral-style shaped windows provide an abundance of natural light. Cherry hued dark hardwood flooring throughout ground the home in an earthy toned richness. Ample balconies boast splendid views of the village against the backdrop of majestic Vail Mountain.
This property is perfectly located above the Alpenrose restaurant and adjacent to La Nonna Italian restaurant. Featuring an upgraded gourmet kitchen complete with high end stainless steel appliances and all the modern amenities. Just off the kitchen is a beautiful dining table, with seating for 6+, and 3 bar stools. Featuring HD tvs, Wi-Fi and all the popular conveniences. Three of the bathrooms offer steam showers. Guests will enjoy free access to the pool and hot tub at the adjacent Sebastian hotel just steps away, two free parking spaces in the nearby garage, and air conditioning for the summer months (a rarity for the Vail Valley). If you are looking for a memorably immersive high-end Vail vacation, look no further than Village Inn Plaza #32!
Layout of the Interior: 2 Floors 4 BR/ 4 BA Main Floor:
- Master room w king bed en-suite - Kids room with bunk and trundle en-suite Lower Level: - Master room w king bed en-suite - Guest room w two twin beds en-suite
We are living in a time of monumental change. What is truly essential has been newly re-defined for each of us. Time is now more precious than ever. We value your time and how you choose to spend it. So, why not make your ‘time-away’ really count? No time like the present. No place like here.
Because your safety, health and well being are of vital importance to us, we are taking extra pre-cautionary care in maintaining the cleanliness of all our properties, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards eradicating viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to book your dream vacation with us:
1. We offer industry leading travel insurance, with a few options available to suit your particular travel needs.
2. A simple, streamlined, efficient and convenient check-in process. Go directly to your property with your very own personal access/entry codes.
3. Trusted, family-owned business that has an exemplary reputation. Servicing the Vail Valley in property management for over 30 years. Staffed by a seasoned and immensely experienced, local managerial team.
4. 24 hour emergency on-call customer service with attentive on-duty staff.
5. Online concierge service to assist in planning your travel (i.e. reduced rates on rental car or transportation, discounted ski rentals and even grocery delivery.
Be our Guest
Be at Home
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Town of Vail Sales Tax #002852
Bedding1 king, 1 king, 2 twins, 1 bunk + trundle
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Smoke detectors
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Linens provided
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Washing Machine
- Smart TV
Kitchen and Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Paper Towels
- Ice Maker
- Dining Table
- Living Room
- Fireplace- Gas
Pool and Spa Facilities
- Hot Tub - Community
- Pool - Outdoor Heated Community
Guest Reviews of village inn plaza #32Vail , CO
Fantastic location, spacious and well maintained. Plenty of room for adult family of 8!!
This was a wonderful place to stay in Vail!!
Great to stay right in vail village!!
Great Location in the Heart of Vail Village
Gigantic place in a great location
Perfect location. Everything you would want
Overall wonderful, just a few little bumps
Prime Location in Vail
Beautiful property in a great location
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to your reservation start date for winter. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 30 days.
- A $150 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable for any reason on cancellations made less than 60 days of arrival. We strongly urge you to purchase traveler's insurance either thru us or on your own. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Partial or pro-rated funds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues, transportation delays, pandemics, COVID-19 outbreaks, resort closures or governmental orders. We strongly urge you to purchase traveler's insurance either thru us or on your own. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby. Although check-in times are stated, the respective check-in time is not guaranteed and may be delayed as a result of unforeseen events.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of hand sanitizer, fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton reservations receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
- COVID-19 Housekeeping- Please see our website bhhsvail.com and read the COVID-19 remarks section at the top of the website to see the steps we are taking.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in residences (*see exceptions). A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights. [*Exceptions (4): Timber Creek Lodges 10B; Bighorn Residence 4515; 5025 Main Gore Place; Tall Pines. NO other properties allow pets]
- No Parties: Renter agrees to not have or permit any party in the residence or on a related area such as a lawn, driveway, porch, patio, or balcony.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots. FOR ALL PROPERTIES, PARKING VIOLATIONS WILL INCUR A MINIMUM FINE OF $100 OR MORE PER VEHICLE PER DAY.
- Shipping of any items. DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING TO THE RESIDENCE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE IT! We are not responsible for any lost or missing items that are shipped to the residence or our office. For luggage please refer to the following information: 8110 Shipping & Storage Solutions [https://www.bhhsvail.com/guest-services/shipping/]: Airline travel is challenging enough these days. Let 8110 Storage take all of that hassle away. Ship your gear before you leave, and let 8110 Storage deliver it to your door when you get here! For any other items, you can use the UPS offices (there may be a fee) located in West Vail [ph. (970) 476-3292, 2121 N Frontage Rd W, Vail, Colorado 81657] OR Avon [ph. (970) 949-0615, 150 E Beaver Creek Blvd A102, Avon, CO 81620].
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental property.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to charge back fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited charge back request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- COVID-19 Quarantine- In the event that you learn that you or anyone in your party contracts COVID-19 during your stay and you are instructed to quarantine, we will do our best to work with you but make no guarantees that you will be able to quarantine in the same property. Additional charges will apply based on the rate at that time for any extension beyond your agreed upon checkout date.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.