Timbers Bachelor Gulch 3705 - 3 bed Mountain
The weeks at the Timbers run Saturday to Saturday. Please keep this in mind while planning your trip! *
Unique Features of this Residence: This three bedroom mountain side penthouse has two of the bedrooms off the living room, and one down the hall. All of the rooms have vaulted ceilings, two rooms have king beds, and the 3rd has two double and two rooms feature window beds perfect extra bedding for children to sleep or just to relax and enjoy a book. The views are breathtaking and the 3rd bedroom has a private balcony. Ideal for a large group. There are only 6 residences on the 7th floor.
The Timbers Bachelor Gulch on Beaver Creek Mountain offers the finest in luxury condominium residences in the Vail Valley. Take pleasure in the traditional luxury Timbers Resorts services and true ski-in/ski-out Village-to-Village skiing. FREE DAILY LIFT TICKETS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICING!!**
Other exceptional services include:
- Valet parking & bellman service
- Personal concierge services
- Ski valet services
- Private ski shop for Timbers Guests
- Twice daily housekeeping
- New Timbers game room with pool table, shuffle board, video games & more.
- Timbers Tykes room for our younger guests
- Exclusive New Timbers Fitness Center
- New Business Center and Conference Room
- New Fireside Terrace area for outdoor gathering
- Two on site hot tubs
- Access to the Ritz Carlton Hotel amenities
Each luxurious three bedroom is complete with a gourmet kitchen and an open living and dining area. The three bedrooms have two spacious master suites each with a king bed. The third bedroom has two double beds. All bedrooms have an en suite bathroom. In addition there is a queen pullout sofa in the living room. (Rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request as well.) The master suite bathrooms have heated Italian marble floors, Jacuzzi tubs, walk in showers, double vanities, luxury shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. Luxurious robes are also provided. There is a full-size washer & dryer in each condo (laundry detergent is provided).
*The weeks at Timbers Bachelor Gulch run from Saturday to Saturday. Anything outside these dates please send us and email. We occasionally do get fewer days and we do offer a 5 night minimum for various weeks, based on availability. If you are looking for more than one week consecutively reach out to us as well, we may be able to accommodate you.
**Lift tickets are only provided during the ski season.
Note: the photos are not unit specific. However, each three bedroom is furnished the same. Floor plans do vary slightly.
Beddingking, king, 2 doubles beds, plus two window beds
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of the total rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date. except Holiday timeframes (see below). Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- Holiday: Reservations starting December 21, 2019hrough January 4, 2020 - the balance is due by September 1, 2019.
- A $500 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival or Sept. 1, 2019 for Holiday bookings.*
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival. *Holiday Bookings, reservations starting December 21, 2019 through January 4, 2020 are nonrefundable as of September 1, 2019.
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm
- Check out time is 11:00am
- Should a guest not depart their residence by 11am a fee of $300.00 will be applied. If a guest has received prior approval for a late departure this fee will be waived.
- For directions, check in instructions, lift tickets and the shipping of luggage can all be coordinated with the Timbers Bachelor Gulch concierge. They can be reached at 970-845-2400 or concierge@Timbersbachelorgulch.com.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights
- Parking: Parking is valey only and is limited to one (1) vehicle. No trailers are allowed on property. Any request to park a vehicle in excess of the one (1) vehicle, if able to be accommodated, will be subject to the then applicable rate for parking additional vehicles.
- Maximum occupancy for 2 bedrooms is 6 people, and 3 bedrooms is 8 people. (There are a few exceptions 3 bedrooms 3705 & 3604 allow 9 people. 2 bedrooms 3508, 3510, 3606, 3607, 3609 & 3703 allows 7 people).
- Parking: Parking for one vehicle is included for both 2 and 3 bedrooms. Additional vehicles may be charged $25 per day.
- There is $60 resort fee charged per night, taxes applicable, per residence, payable directly to the Timbers. This rate is subject to change per Timber's policies.
- Housekeeping fee: a rate of $65 an hour will be charged for cleaning required above and beyond normal operating standards.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to you in such circumstances.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.