TIMBERS BACHELOR GULCH DEPOSIT POLICIES:
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES:
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of the total rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date. except Holiday timeframes (see below). Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- Holiday: Reservations starting December 18, 2021 through January 1, 2022 - the balance is due by September 1, 2021.
CHECK IN/OUT POLICIES:
- A $500 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival or Sept. 1, 2021 for Holiday bookings.*
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival. *Holiday Bookings, reservations starting December 18, 2021 through January 1, 2022 are nonrefundable as of September 1, 2021.
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm.
- Check out is at 10:00am.
- For directions, check in instructions, lift tickets and the shipping of luggage can all be coordinated with the Timbers Bachelor Gulch concierge. They can be reached at 970-845-2400 or concierge@Timbersbachelorgulch.com.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Maximum occupancy for 2 bedrooms is 6 people, and 3 bedrooms is 8 people. (There are a few exceptions 3 bedrooms 3705 & 3604 allow 10 people. 2 bedrooms 3508, 3510, 3606, 3607, 3609 & 3703 allows 8 people).
- Lift tickets are included with Timbers reservations. The two bedroom comes with up to 6 for the week and the three bedrooms come with up to 8 for the week. Lift tickets can only be used for guests staying at the Timbers during their stay and are non-transferrable. There is no monetary value for them if they are not used.
- Parking: Parking for one vehicle is included for both 2 and 3 bedrooms. Additional vehicles may be charged $25 per day.
- There is $35 per night resort fee in the Summer and $60 resort fee charged per night in the winter, per residence payable to the Timbers upon arrival.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to you in such circumstances.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS. There are risks inherent in and associated with the use of any property, including the rental property, which may include risks of injury to person or property, or death. Certain risks may be more likely to occur in high altitude locales with severe climates, such as where the rental the property is located. Call the rental company immediately if there is any matter about which you are uncertain or which you believe may present an unreasonable risk to you. Risks which may be inherent to the rental property and the location in which it is located may include, without limitation: wet, slippery, or icy conditions both inside and out; falling snow or ice; being in proximity of, or use of, a swimming pool, bathtub or hot tub including without limitation risks of, drowning, heart attack, stroke or reactions to pool or cleaning chemicals; allergic or other reaction to cleaning or "freshening" products; allergic or other reaction to manmade and synthetic materials; actions of third parties not under the control of the property manager or unit owner; theft of, or damage to, personal property; electric shock or other injury in the use, or misuse, of any electric appliance or mechanical devise; risk of injury in the use of garbage disposals, trash compactors, steam showers, saunas and other similar appliances. Pregnant females (or women who suspect they may be pregnant) may be subject to particular risks and should consult a physician before using a hot tub or spa. Alcohol and other state-altering substances should not be used in or around a pool, hot tub, bath tub or sauna. I assume these risks, whether enumerated or not, known or unknown, on my own behalf and on behalf of any person under any legal incapacity for whom I may be responsible.
I hereby authorize Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices to charge my credit card for the following items below:
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
If any expenses do arise, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices will contact you via email as to the amount of the charges and the reason any such costs were incurred.
Policies subject to change without notice.