Settlers Lodge #302
Lavish 3 bedroom + den, 4 bathroom condominium, with ski-in/out access and door-to-slope shuttle service... Settler's Lodge #302 is your Bachelor Gulch oasis! Soak in the spectacular community hot tub, and paddle in the nearby Ritz Carlton swimming pool. This ski and summer Beaver Creek chalet is sure to set the bar high for all your mountain getaways to come!
Why store your wet, cold gear in your rental? There are complimentary ski lockers with boot warmers on the first floor of the complex, as well as underground heated parking to keep you from digging out your car! European-influenced accoutrements with rustic touches enrich this forest-ey penthouse condo. Vaulted ceilings, and spectacular views of the Gore Mountain Range from the balcony, make this home truly postcard worthy.
Gather around the luxe living room on leather furniture to warm up by the fireplace with the people you enjoy most! Enjoy cocktails, and life overall, on the sheltered balcony with comfy patio furniture and a gas grill. Guests will make excellent use of the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters. When the meal is ready, dine at the antique dining table while mood music plays over the stereo system.
We know sleep will not be the highlight of your trip, but you will be well rested! The master suite is a royal affair with a king bed and an en suite bathroom complete with soaking tub. The den area (also on the first floor) can be turned into a fourth bedroom with a pull-out sofa and double French doors. An additional sleeper sofa is in the main living room. When you awake from your slumber, simply put on your gear and walk across the street to the Roughlock ski run to start your Beaver Creek day. It is high time for you to savor the seasons at this Bachelor Gulch wonder!
Reasons to Book with us:
1. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries)
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24 hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
Bedding1 king, 1 queen, 2 twins, pullout sofa
- Mountain Biking
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports
- Hot Tub
- Digital/Satellite Cable
- DVD Player
- High-Speed Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Private Chef
- Laundry On-Site
- Linens Provided
- Maid Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Scenic View
- Dining Room
- Laundry Room
- Master Suite
- Gas BBQ
- Mountain Views
- Near Slopes
- Private Deck
- Ski In / Ski Out
- Garage 1 Space
- Child Friendly
- Elderly or Infirmed
- Family Reunion
Guest Reviews of settlers lodge #302Edwards , CO
Bachelor Gulch gem
5 star accommodations
Well located, very clean and nice amenities
Great Location in Bachelors Gulch
Terrific accommodations, very comfortable.
Terrific accommodations, very comfortable.
Wonderful Ski in Ski out Home
Nice and Relaxing
Comfortable for 7 adults very well stocked
The property was clean. The layout is good with the master suite on the first floor of the unit.
Great ski in - ski out stay
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to your reservation start date. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 30 days.
- A $250 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton reservations receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots.
- Shipping of luggage. 8110 Shipping & Storage Solutions [https://www.bhhsvail.com/guest-services/shipping/]: Airline travel is challenging enough these days. Let 8110 Storage take all of that hassle away. Ship your gear before you leave, and let 8110 Storage deliver it to your door when you get here!
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental property.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.