Canyon Run I building 3rd floor
Would you like to stay in a comfortable condo on the mighty Eagle River? This 3 bedroom + loft (sleeps 9), 3 bath condominium has everything you need to make your Vail Valley vacation unforgettable! Canyon run is located close (about 6 minute's walk or 1 minute drive) to the free shuttle stop at the Elk Lot which will take you to Beaver Creek, or walk to the Westin gondola located only a few blocks away.
I302 is a wonderful, spacious property on two luxurious levels. The main floor consists of the master bedroom, with en suite bathroom, as well as a second bedroom and bath. The upper floor has a large open loft (with extra large closet) as well as a 3rd bedroom and bath.
Make good use of the amenities including a garage (disconnected from property), common area hot tub by the river, granite level finishes, bbq grill on deck with Colorado views, and a gas fireplace. This is one of the best values in town!
Reasons to Book with us:
1. Online concierge for help planning your trip (i.e. discounted rental car or transportation, discounts on ski rentals, and even delivered groceries)
2. Streamlined, convenient check-in process: Go directly to the property with codes to let yourself in!
3. Family-owned business with experienced local managers.
4. 24-hour emergency on call service with a manager on duty.
Bedding1 king, 1 king, 1 queen/twin bunk, 1 trundle
- Mountain Biking
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports
- Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- High-Speed Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Private Chef
- Jetted Tub
- Laundry On-Site
- Linens Provided
- Maid Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Scenic View
- Bonus Room
- Dining Room
- Laundry Room
- Living Room
- Master Suite
- Gas BBQ
- Near Slopes
- River View
- Walk to Ski Slope
- Garage 1 Space
Guest Reviews of canyon run i building 3rd floorAvon , co
Beautiful and spacious
Great home away from home
Nice property and as advertised
Beautiful, convenient condo with easy parking!
Great Location and Cozy Property
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to your reservation start date. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 30 days.
- A $250 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton reservations receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots.
- Shipping of luggage. 8110 Shipping & Storage Solutions [https://www.bhhsvail.com/guest-services/shipping/]: Airline travel is challenging enough these days. Let 8110 Storage take all of that hassle away. Ship your gear before you leave, and let 8110 Storage deliver it to your door when you get here!
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental property.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.