411 Deer Blvd.
This unexpectedly elevating and exceptional homestead in Eagle Vail promises to deliver on extraordinary and doesn’t disappoint. Hard to believe it’s a duplex, this handsomely situated residence is smack dab in the middle of two of the most renowned ski mountains in the world. It offers the safety and privacy of a residential community with easy access to all the exciting recreation you and your family are here for. With plenty of space, it’s bright and airy, with skylights galore, an expanse of windows and a big wooden beamed ceiling. Contemporary art adorns the walls. Earthy warm tones glow throughout the impeccable design. It exhibits a granite stone hearth/mantle with large gas fireplace for those chilly nights. There’s so much wood in the interior, like the banister on the staircase, tree trunk lamp and fashionably fanciful wooden furniture, one gets the distinct sensation of being in the belly of a massive oak tree that winds its way skyward, ascending four levels up up and away.
How would you like to be part of the neighborhood? Enter this fabulous Eagle-Vail home, just a short drive to Beaver Creek or Vail Mountain. Eagle-Vail, adjacent to lovely Avon, Colorado, is a lovely community, providing residents and guests with more space for your money. Spend your vacation in a quiet, yet convenient area renowned for immaculate homes and friendly residents!
The main floor of the duplex has a large great room that is perfect for friend and family gatherings. A gourmet kitchen sits just off the living room, just like the half bath and private laundry. Get ready to make some delicious meals on the slab granite countertops and Viking range! The list of amazing home comforts goes on and on... There is also an extra large garage that can fit 2 vehicles with additional parking on the driveway.
A large porch opens from the living room, which is a great spot to check out the beautiful mountain scenery or prepare dinner on the
outdoor BBQ. Soak your bones after a long day on the mountain in a large hot tub off the back deck. If you want to feel at home in the Colorado mountains, 411 Deer Blvd is your perfect choice!
Layout of the Interior:
4 BR/4.5 BA
- Ample living/dining area
- Large gourmet Kitchen w marble top counters
- Half bath/laundry room combo
- Master suite w king sized bed en-suite w shower
- Large walk in closet for 2
Upstairs (Second Level)
- Sitting room w skylight
- Full bathroom w shower/tub
- Guest room w queen sized bed and two twin bunks
Upstairs (Third Level)
- Master room w king sized bed en-suite w jacuzzi tub
- Private balcony
Downstairs: king bedroom, with a bathroom with shower. This room is accessed through the garage and is very private.
- Loft w queen sized bed and one twin
We are living in a time of monumental change. What is truly essential has been newly re-defined for each of us. Time is now more precious than ever. We value your time and how you
choose to spend it. So, why not make your ‘time-away’ really count? No time like the present. No place like here.
Because your safety, health and well being are of vital importance to us, we are taking extra pre-cautionary care in maintaining the cleanliness of all our properties, including:
• Increased hand washing for all employees & use of disposable gloves and masks
• Employees will stay home if sick.
• Housekeeping has always used and will continue to use anti-viral disinfectants on applicable surfaces. including, but not limited to, counter tops, appliances, light switches and doorknobs.
• Use of a professional laundry service for the linens. They use special cleaning products that are effective towards eradicating viruses/bacteria, in addition to washing in high temperatures.
• Use professional tools, including microfiber rags, large and small brushes, melamine foam sponges, and floor mops with replaceable cleaning pads.
• High-touch areas are cleaned and scrubbed with every cleaning, including light switches, fan pull chains, remote controls, cabinet knobs, appliance handles, kitchen counters, etc.
• Guests can check in directly to home, avoiding contact with others.
Reasons to book your dream vacation with us:
1. We offer industry leading travel insurance, with a few options available to suit your particular travel needs.
2. A simple, streamlined, efficient and convenient check-in process. Go directly to your property with your very own personal access/entry codes.
3. Trusted, family-owned business that has an exemplary reputation. Servicing the Vail Valley in property management
for over 30 years. Staffed by a seasoned and immensely experienced, local managerial team.
4. 24 hour emergency on-call customer service with attentive on-duty staff.
5. Online concierge service to assist in planning your travel (i.e. reduced rates on rental car or transportation, discounted ski rentals and even grocery delivery.
Be our Guest
Be at Home
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Bedding1 king, 1 king, 1 king, 1 queen & bunk bed, double & twin in loft room
Kitchen and Dining
- Dining Table
- Dining table
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Paper Towels
- Smart TV
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Smoke detectors
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Linens provided
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Clothes Washing Machine
- Fitness center
- Health/beauty Spa
- wildlife viewing
- bird watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boarding
Sports and Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Rock climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Laptop friendly
- Living Room
- Fireplace- Gas
Pool and Spa Facilities
- Hot Tub - Private
Guest Reviews of 411 deer blvd.Eagle Vail , CO
Everything was as advertised and we had a great time!!
This is a fantastic property, well appointed, clean, and a great location!!
Great location, good parking situation, nice hot tub, and fair price!!
Love this rental property
Comfortable home for a large group
A terrific location and a terrific property
Cozy home for ski town getaway
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to your reservation start date for winter. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 30 days.
- A $200 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable for any reason on cancellations made less than 60 days of arrival. We strongly urge you to purchase traveler's insurance either thru us or on your own. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Partial or pro-rated funds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues, transportation delays, pandemics, COVID-19 outbreaks, resort closures or governmental orders. We strongly urge you to purchase traveler's insurance either thru us or on your own. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby. Although check-in times are stated, the respective check-in time is not guaranteed and may be delayed as a result of unforeseen events.
- Check out is at 10:00am.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply limited laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton reservations receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
- COVID-19 Housekeeping- Please see our website bhhsvail.com and read the COVID-19 remarks section at the top of the website to see the steps we are taking.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in residences (*see exceptions). A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights. [*Exceptions (4): Timber Creek Lodges 10B; Bighorn Residence 4515; 5025 Main Gore Place; Tall Pines. NO other properties allow pets]
- No Parties: Renter agrees to not have or permit any party in the residence or on a related area such as a lawn, driveway, porch, patio, or balcony.
- Noise: Between the hours of 10:00pm and 8:00am noise levels must be reduced to ensure everyone's rest and relaxation. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Music, TVs, conversations, including hot tub areas, should be kept at a level inaudible by other residences. Fines for violations start at $250 and will be assessed to the guest on the primary reservation confirmation.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $55 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots. FOR ALL PROPERTIES, PARKING VIOLATIONS WILL INCUR A MINIMUM FINE OF $100 OR MORE PER VEHICLE PER DAY.
- Shipping of any items. DO NOT SHIP ANYTHING TO THE RESIDENCE, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE IT! We are not responsible for any lost or missing items that are shipped to the residence or our office. For luggage please refer to the following information: 8110 Shipping & Storage Solutions [https://www.bhhsvail.com/guest-services/shipping/]: Airline travel is challenging enough these days. Let 8110 Storage take all of that hassle away. Ship your gear before you leave, and let 8110 Storage deliver it to your door when you get here! For any other items, you can use the UPS offices (there may be a fee) located in West Vail [ph. (970) 476-3292, 2121 N Frontage Rd W, Vail, Colorado 81657] OR Avon [ph. (970) 949-0615, 150 E Beaver Creek Blvd A102, Avon, CO 81620].
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Guest Portal and is in the rental property.
- Home Electronics: If any wiring, electronics, or settings are altered by the guest or anyone in the party, then a fee starting at $100 per hour will be billed to your payment method on file for an A/V technician to correct and repair. This includes but is not limited to settings and wiring changes caused by adding your own devices to TV inputs, as well as missing batteries from remotes or any other device in the residence.
- Furniture, furnishings, appliances, and other items within vacation rental properties: All vacation residences are privately owned, and, as such, are furnished by, and used by, the respective rental property owners. Therefore, guests are not permitted to relocate any furniture, furnishings, appliances, and/or other items located throughout the vacation residence. Further, any television/cable remote control devices or ceiling fan remote control devices must be returned to the room or rooms where they were originally found. If furniture, furnishings, appliances and/or other items are relocated by the guest or others, the guest will be assessed for all charges to replace the respective items to the original location.
- Repairs: Although each vacation residence is inspected prior to guest arrivals, there may be items that could require attention during the guest stay. If any item(s) that may require repair are discovered during inspection and/or guest occupancy, the guest is requested to contact the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices office.
- Amenities: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices cannot guarantee that all amenities (pools, hot tubs, coffee makers, etc.) will be in working condition. We will attempt to repair broken amenities as quickly as possible depending on third party vendor and parts availability. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices does not have control over when an amenity may malfunction. Accordingly, no full and/or partial refunds whatsoever will be provided to the registered guest. ALL AMENITIES ARE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please inspect each amenity prior to using. Should any problems be determined please do not use and promptly contact us.
- Lockouts: Should the guest and/or any occupant(s) lock themselves out of their rental residence and a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices representative is dispatched to unlock said property, a service fee will be assessed to the guest.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to charge back fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited charge back request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.