Enjoy Colorado mountain living in this beautiful 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom West Vail home tucked away on a tranquil, wooded cul-de-sac. Enjoy quality time with family and friends on two private patios, and fire up the gas grill on the large sunny deck with dining table. In addition to the three bedrooms, an office with queen sleeper sofa and flat screen TV doubles as a bonus bedroom. The house is just a two mile drive from Vail Ski Resort. A heated driveway offers added convenience in the winter months. Please note, there is a lock off above the garage where the caretaker lives. The caretaker parks on the left corner of the driveway and the left garage.
Vaulted ceilings, antique furnishings and hardwood floors feature in the open-concept living/dining/kitchen space. Stylishly furnished, the main sitting area offers ample room to sprawl out between an oversize couch and a set of comfy armchairs. On winter nights, enjoy the warm ambience of the gas fireplace. A full bathroom with a tub/shower combination sits nearby.
Dish up family pleasing meals in the well-equipped kitchen. A gourmet’s dream, this roomy space features a wine fridge, large granite island, and stainless-steel appliances – including a Dacor gas range.
Glass doors lead to a sunny deck with a six-person dining table and gas grill. The house also has a front patio with a four-person dining table, and a woodsy back patio with two loungers. An elegant dining table with six plush chairs provides a social spot for sit-down meals.
The cozy lower-level living room is furnished with two soft leather armchairs and a wet bar. Pop up some popcorn and enjoy a movie on the 35” flat screen TV.
A private office offers a quiet retreat for checking email. It also has a 32” flat screen TV and a queen sleeper sofa, so it easily doubles as an extra bedroom.
The house sleeps eight guests between three bedrooms and the sleeper sofa in the office.
On the second floor, the master bedroom features a king bed, 35” wall-mounted TV, leather armchair, and a gas fireplace. The room also has ample storage space, a private balcony, and a plush en-suite bathroom with a double-sink vanity, walk-in shower, and jetted tub.
On the lower level, a welcoming second bedroom has a queen-size bed on a carved wood frame, a storage closet, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination. The third bedroom comes with two twin-size beds, a walk-in closet, and an en-suite bath with tiled walk-in shower. The 4th full bathroom can be found on the main level with a tub/shower combination.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, a washer/dryer, and parking space for three cars.
Guests staying at this property also have free unlimited access to the Aria Club & Spa. The Aria Club and Spa is located adjacent to the Cascade hotel off of South Frontage Road. The facility boasts over 78,000 square feet and is Vail's most extensive workout facility & spa- unprecedented for its professional approach to fitness and personal wellness. Offering fitness classes, personal training, Pilates, cardio and weight-training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball court, indoor tennis courts, racquetball, squash, heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs, the Aria Spa & Club takes fitness to the ultimate level. (There is an additioanl fee for classes and tennis). Guests also receive 10% off spa treatments M-Th before 2 P.M
Bedding1 king, 1 queen, 2 twins, pullout sofa
- Mountain Biking
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports
- DVD Player
- High-Speed Internet
- Breakfast Nook
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Laundry On-Site
- Linens Provided
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Scenic View
- Dining Room
- Laundry Room
- Gas BBQ
- Mountain Views
- Near Slopes
- Private Deck
- Garage 1 Space
- Parking Lot 2 Space
Guest Reviews of 2123 vermontVail , CO
Beautiful Home. Great Location
Rejuvenate in a beautifully appointed home.
- 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- Balance of total rental cost is due 60 days prior to your reservation start date. Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations automatically go out when payments are received.
- Total rental costs are due upon booking for reservations made within 60 days of the reservations start date.
- For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due 60 days prior to the reservation start date.
- Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made outside of 30 days.
- A $250 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival
- Partial or pro-rated refunds are not available in cases of weather, lack of snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues or transportation delays. We strongly recommend that you obtain traveler’s insurance. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area or lobby.
- Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3 days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively approve your request. Note however, pre approved times may need to be cancelled.
- A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- We provide a starter of fine soap, shampoo/conditioner combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can be provided for a small additional fee.
- Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an additional charge.
- The Ritz Carlton reservations receive daily housekeeping.
- Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return on that same day for housekeeping services.
- No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for remaining nights.
- Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many parking lots.
- Shipping of luggage. You can ship your luggage to our office using Fedex or UPS only. Send to: BHHS (and the name the reservation is under) 150 East Beaver Creek Blvd. Suite B107 Avon Co 81620-5890. We can deliver to your rental property, however, there is a delivery fee each way. The first 4 bags are $50 (maximum weight not to exceed 100 pounds total) and $15 per additional bag. Please have return labels ready for shipping upon departure. Note we do not get US Postal Service at our office. Items shipped that way will not arrive.
- Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental property.
- Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- We take a zero-tolerance approach to chargeback fraud. Further, in the event of any unmerited chargeback request, We reserve the right to recover monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a third-party debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our stay.
- $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys can be left in the unit.
- $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed inside the property being rented by me.
- A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or late check-outs.